Monday, April 25, 2011

There Is No Explanation For Some Pictures

Dear poor, neglected blog; I am sorry to have abandoned you for so many days. I have been so busy I don't even have a clear memory of what kept me away from you. I have vague recollections of using a crate-load of tissues to stem the copious amounts of phlegm my body was producing, while working my butt off to meet the needs of my clients. I finally began to emerge from the cloud of fatigue and nose blowing just in time to have one of my favorite people come into town to stay at the Bond Bed and Breakfast for the weekend. I didn't even realize how much I needed a Girls Night, dear blog, until Ms. V. and I went out for a dinner of appetizers and dessert, followed by a little shopping. It was delightful!
The next night we indulged in one of our favorite pastimes--wandering around some cool architecture and taking fun pictures. Of course, there is no sane explanation for some of the pictures we took....
Before she left, I convinced Ms. V. to take a couple Easter pictures of Mr. B. and I.
Best of all though, I officially became Mrs. B. at some point since the last posting. My social security card AND driver's license are both sportin' the best last name in the history of last names!
I would like to promise to visit you daily from now on, dear blog, but I hate relationships based on lies. It's best if you just accept my limitations. Sincerely, Mrs. B.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I'm in love with your Rapunzel-like hair!

Post a Comment