Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fortune Cookies

***Warning: Sappy Post****
I got home after a not-so-fun therapy session and Mr. Bond suggested we go out to dinner! I got to choose where, so of course my choice involved something that provided fortune cookies at the end of the meal. Fortune cookies are kind of a big deal for us. We have a long and extensive history with them. If it wasn't so late and I weren't so tired I would go into detail, but that will have to wait for another post. Most notably, Mr. Bond proposed using a giant fortune cookie (it was amazing, and I still have a small part of it). Tonight, he opened his before I did and promptly handed it over saying he had clearly gotten mine. He was right, but I think the second fortune was for both of us.
Fortune cookie is right on both counts tonight :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!

Christina said...

I also love fortune cookies! That first one is totally for you!

Bekah and Jim said...

I'm so happy you finally have a blog! I miss you SO MUCH! We don't get to talk EVER! And I feel like I don't know what's going on in your life!! So Yay!!!
Ummmmm. I died laughing picturing Ken with a mini flame thrower killing weeds....He needs to come to my house next.
Miss you guys TONS!! Sawyer talks about you and Ken and Maddie still ALL THE TIME! Really cute.

Post a Comment